- We have a commitment to you and the philosophy of doing the
best quality job for our clients.
- Our Lawyers and Licensed Conveyancer are all licensed under
the Legal Profession Act, 2004 and the Conveyancers Licensing
Act, 2003. This means that our Lawyers and Licensed Conveyancer
complete continuing legal education and maintain insurance
- Please let us know how we can help you.
- Please let us know your expectations.
- We will do the best job we can for you. However, it is a two
way street and we need you to assist us with information and
documents when requested.
- We will regularly report to you at each stage of your
- We will be available for telephone attendance when you phone
and return calls to you if a Solicitor is not available to
immediately answer your call.
- Our staff will all behave ethically in the conduct of your
- Your emails and letters will be answered in a timely manner.
This does not necessarily mean by return as it is necessary for
us to consider your correspondence and the file before
responding. However, please note we regard emails as mail and it
will be answered.
- We will maintain the confidentiality of of your matter.
- We will check that there is no conflict between your matter
and other maters on the firm.
- We will research the law and adhere to the Court timetables
and deal with your matter as required by you, the Courts and the
Legal Profession Act 2004. We expect you to assist us in
compliance with these matters.
- We welcome your feedback.